BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Karen D.
These sponges do a great job as staying clean, as they state in the title. They are a little smaller and less thick than the blue sponges or yellow/green by this brand too.
They also seem to wear out faster than other sponges. So while they don't accrue food on them as easy, I feel it is more worth it to purchase the blue ones by Scotch-Brite.
Carol A.
Goldsboro, NC
I like buying these multi packs because I feel better having an extra on hand at all times. I love the color. This sponge really gets the job done!! I haven't had to deal with the moldy smell like you usually get from sponges after awhile. It hasn't broken down. It's almost like new and it's been awhile! Makes for a very happy customer.
Kelley G.
I think everyone has these in their kitchens. Great for scrubbing glass top stoves and microwaves. They're tough and easy to replace when they break down. I prefer to hand wash my dishes and using these makes it a breeze. Have no problem with them getting mildew or smelling funky. I can find these at my local Dollar General and Walmart.
Jessica M.
These are my favorite dish sponges. I use them to scrub out stubborn pots and pans before loading my dishwasher. I get a lot of use out of each sponge before it wears out. I don't find that it damages my dishes, but I don't have a non-stick coat. I have stainless. I would recommend these to anyone with stainless steel cookware.
Lindsey B.
Man, these sponges are so much better than whatever kind my girlfriend's roommates were buying. They actually keep soap in them to wash with, and they don't disintegrate as soon as they're wet. They only last about a month each before you need to switch ti a new sponge, but at such a low cost, it doesn't bother me.
camille s.
Bronx, NY
These definitely get the job done! Not only are they great for cleaning dishes, but for cleaning the stove as well. Only downside is that they tend to wear away quickly.
courtney b.
Neptune, NJ
We have these in our house now, works great for tough on grease that you have such a hard time trying to scrub, with this sponge there isn't no scrubbing away just put a dab of soap and one time scrub and there you have it. Great sponges for not just dishes but for oven clean and a whole lot more give it try!
Nyle T.
Philadelphia, PA
These sponges are definitely worth the amount you pay. $2.99-3.99 for a set of 2 at Target normally last me 3-4weeks. They start to fall apart after awhile and often time the "scrubie" side loses its effectiveness. I have bought them 3 times, because the price is decent, but am looking for alternatives.
Christie G.
These are my FAVORITE sponges ever. I love that they are enclosed in material that really does stay clean! Cheese and other food particles do not get stuck on the sponge so it lasts a lot longer. I pop it in the microwave once a week to sterilize. Would buy again and definitely recommend!
Mary M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Good sponges, clean what you need them clean. You can find them in literally any store you go to. They last for a while, but they do tend to fall apart after maybe two or three months, the scrubbing part starts to peel off. I buy these every time i need sponges, since they're a great deal.
Nicole B.