Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Destiny R.
I have used better scrubs for our dishes! It didn't have a great scrub on the back and was more like a towel and wasn't as useful as I was hoping it would be! I am already not a huge fan of washing dishes, so I love when products help do the job easily! I will not purchase again or recommend this specific product.
Charlotte A.
Houston , TX
Great brand and it doesn’t hold water in the sponge so when you wipe ur counters they aren’t all soaked and when you wipe them again these sponges soak up all of the water. I like that they are durable and last long. They are reasonably priced and if you like to recycle they carry recycled sponges also which are just as good.
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is just your average sponge. I purchased my pack at target on sale because I needed more sponges to clean my apartment. They are soft and don't crunch up. I would buy these again because they are inexpensive and scrub well enough.
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
I like these sponges, they are gentle enough on my nice dishes but tough enough to clean. My only con is that they start to smell quickly, after about a week, so I have to change out sponge more frequently than I would like. I don’t mind too much since they are affordable, but that is why I have 4 starts
Alex S.
These sponges are a good average sponge to have in the house. While they do get the job done, I find that these break down fairly quickly. I also notice that they do hold the smell of food in them which makes me throw them out before they need to be. Overall, it isn’t a mind blowing sponge but a good one.
Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
Five stars!! Scotch brite is heavy duty and gets everything off. Great value for what you get, i always buy scotch brite. Other sponges are cheap and not durable. I would recommend to others!
Kylie S.
Athens, OH
Perfect for college students who want to clean their noodle bowls. The price is fair for the use you get out of them. They clean very well but sometimes hard to store because won't dry out in plastic bag. I would recommend it to others because it comes in handy to have around!
Elizabeth B.
Cary, NC
These sponges work pretty well. They last for a few months. They have no scent and should be rinsed out after each use to prevent smelling. The sponges with the hard brillow pad on the back work the most effectively. You can find these at any local grocery store or retailer.
Allison G.
Springfield, MO
I bought these thinking they wouldn't get that funky smell, but very quickly I learned these sponges get that funky smell a lot faster than the regular brand. They are OK price wise. Also I would not recommend this product for scrubbing the sponge part also falls apart easy.
Adrienne V.
Henryetta
I like these sponges for the fact they have a soft, spongy side, and I harder, bumpy side. They work really good and cleaning stubborn dish stains, but not the best if it’s been sitting on the dish for awhile. It doesn’t work well getting dried rice or anything like that off.
Nicole B.