Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Emily V.
Newington, CT
Great sponge. The rougher side is perfect for scrubbing. I always buy this brand because the other brands always seem to fall apart faster and wear more quickly than these.
Fahm S.
Sacramento , CA
Awesome sponges! I like to buy the larger packs to have on hand. I usually buy these at Walmart. The bad side is that once you use it it goes bad quick. So you have to make sure it dries completely after a wash.
لميسة  .
queens
Tbh this is the only product we use at my home for scrubbing my dishes. It helps applying the soap properly and clean properly. It helps to take away all the residue. I absolutely love using this and recommend it.
Brooke C.
Groves, TX
Not the best sponge. But I use them when others aren't available. It's reasonably priced. Doesn't really scrub that well but does the job. Doesn't have a scent. I would recommend this if you needed a basic sponge
Bianca C.
Indio, CA
My favorite brand sponges they clean and get all the tuff stuff off of dishes and last a decent amount of time and good value very effective you will not be disappointed I recommend this to others it’s a must
Sydney T.
These sponges are great and standard sponges. Hey do what they're supposed to do and at a good price. I like to replace them frequently, because I don't like to keep a sponge for long. But with these, I can replace them often
Abigail E.
Anderson , IN
I use these sponges to wash my dishes. Not too harsh or scratchy on my pots and pans. Pro: does the job I need it to do. Con: don’t seem to last long but nothing lasts forever. I would buy this product again.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
These are cheap sponges I like to buy for dishes, cleaning, etc. they don't last a while, but you're suppose to use to new sponges and the idea of bacteria on an old sponge is gross anyway. They get the job done.
Mia Y.
I love these because they don't have the scratchy side, which saves the coating on my pots and pans. But, probably my favourite thing about these is that they're a pretty colour!
Mikala O.
North Vernon, IN
My friend gave me a few packs of these as a house warming gift and they were very poor I felt that I had to put more effort into cleaning my dishes then I normally had to.
Nicole B.