BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Fahm S.
Sacramento , CA
Awesome sponges! I like to buy the larger packs to have on hand. I usually buy these at Walmart. The bad side is that once you use it it goes bad quick. So you have to make sure it dries completely after a wash.
Jessica E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I use this sponge Every time I decide to hand wash a few dishes. I've had it for a while and it is still perfectly in tact. It works amazing. Highly recommended.
Lauren e.
Saint Charles, MO
I typically use sponges for heavy duty jobs, and use my small dish scrubber for everything else. These sponges are great not only for doing dishes, but cleaning around the house in bathrooms and the floors.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
Scotch-Brite makes a really good sponge. They're versatile enough to use on both the pots and pans as well as plates and glasses. They don't shrivel up and disintegrate as much as the cheaper sponges I've tried before. Even though they're one of the costlier sponges at my local store, it's worth it to me since they last so much longer. In the long run, with how much I have to replace cheaper ones, these wind up being the most cost-effective choice.
Melanie N.
Tampa, Fl
I like a sponge with a little scouring but not too harsh. I find this brand reasonably priced - usually there are coupons too in papers. Holds up pretty good not like a cheap sponge that falls apart quickly
Charissa H.
Haverstraw, NY
Really like this brand. The sponges last a long time before they start to fall apart. Love that they have various colors and scrubbers on the back of the sponge.
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
These are my favorite sponges to use, not only because they are purple but because they really clean our pots and pans. We use these and the soap handle with the scrubby pads. What I like about these particular sponges is that they have the anti-microbial beads to prevent bacteria growth. Letting them sit in the sink can be pretty gross sometimes but they never ever smell, and we usually get about 3 months out of them consistently.
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
These sponges are ok.. I was so excited to try them! The back part of the sponge stays dirty and does no good for the dishes you're cleaning. I'd honestly rather buy a scratch sponge. I don't think I'll buy these again. Overall I don't like the much. Wouldn't really recommend these.
Carrie C.
These have good value for the overall price you pay. They are more expensive than store-brands, but they also work better. The cleaning process is much faster than with store brands. If you can afford to make the upgrade, I would, because you will save time washing dishes. Swipe and be done! The only thing is that they fall apart very easily after washing them (In a washing machine). I am constantly replacing the sponges.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I love Scotch-Brite sponges, but I don't love the Stay Clean (purple) ones very much. I love a sponge with a good "scrubby" side to it for pans with food that has hardened and needs a rougher surface, but this one's "scrubby" side isn't as rough as the others. It has bumps and grooves, but it tends to easily become slimy and I'm not a fan of that. It isn't rough enough for my crusty dishes, I suppose.
Nicole B.