Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by lucilovesthis i.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Kelsey G.
Boise, ID
Classic sponge. I am a little bit of a germ-o-phobe and I don't like to use sponges more than a couple of times each, so I go through these sponges fairly often.
Amanda K.
Not the best sponges I’ve ever gotten . They tend to fall apart easily and i had to use multiple to get the job of one done . The color was nice and so was the price but i guess you get what you pay for
Camden I.
Bossier City
I really like these sponges. It is tough on the food that crusts on the dishes, but doesn't damage my dishes. I have ised it on fine crystal and not worried about scratching.
Esther P.
I wish they made them last a little bit long we han usually. I got theses by accident and they were a disappointment! Within a few weeks the sponges have torn or ripped.
Tiffany C.
Woodstock
These are our favorite scrub sponges to clean dishes with.  They are affordable and available at most stores.  They are very easy to use and last a long time.  They also hold up to even stuck on food.  I have not been disappointed with these sponges.  I would recommend these sponges.
Linda L.
Harlingen, TX
This is the very best product I've ever found in 60 years of cleaning! It does all that it says on the package and more. I have found it is must-functional-it is not just for the kitchen! I have used this wonderful product everywhere: to clean stubborn stains from clothing; carpet; in the bathroom; from the car; etc. It always is gentle but firm & never harsh on the item being cleaned. A true miracle product! My wish is that 3M would advertise The Stay Clean Scrubber so more people would learn about it. I hope it will not be phased out - the other products are a cheap imitations.
I recommend this product!!!
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been purchasing these sponges for years now. If I go into a store and they are out of the three packs then I will turn around and go someplace else to find these exact sponges. They are extremely inexpensive and they are amazing and so useful for doing dishes, cleaning kitchens, wiping down furniture, etc.... They have multiple purposes in my home. I love these sponges. I always purchase them at Walmart or Target, but occasionally I will find them at the grocery store. If you buy the three pack you will actually save more than just purchasing one or two sponges.
Jennifer S.
Athens
Scotch Brite has always been the Brand I have purchased for washing dishes which is very important when I don’t have a dishwasher. I had always used yellow and green Scotch Brite, but this time I tried something different. These ones seem to be falling apart, where the seller green and yellow ones never did. For the first time ever I am dissatisfied with a Scotch Brite item.
Leah M.
Midvale, UT
I love the Scotch-Brite Stay Clean sponges! I used them constantly when I lived in a home that didn't have a dishwasher. They work perfectly well without scratching the surface of your glass, coated or painted dishes, pots and pans, etc. My favorite thing about these sponges is that you can scrub even the dirtiest of dishes with caked on food and the food doesn't get stuck on the scrubber-side of the sponge as you may experience with other types and/or brands. I highly recommend the Scotch-Brite Stay Clean sponges.
Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
I love This brand! Everything they make is so awesome! It’s a very decent price for the value that you get. Would recommend there to friend and family for sure. The cleans well and last for a long time.
Nicole B.