BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Victoria B.
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges do just what they sound like. The sponges stay clean after a long day of dishes. This is my preferred brand for at home and the work place. There is nothing worse than cleaning dishes with a dirty sponge. You have to be careful of spreading germs this way!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE these sponges. This one, the purple one, is strong as expected but it also is less prone to that gross sponge smell that some sponges get when they have water left in them. Someone, I think it's my dad, doesn't wring out the sponge after using it and it gets a smell. I feel as though these ones are more forgiving. They are also at Wal-mart so you can get a banging deal on them. Bonus, they also don't fall apart. When they get old they get kind of shrively and it's hard to revive them in water. That's when you know it's time to grab a new one. Enjoy!
Candice D.
Van Hornesvle, NY
These are great because food doesn't stick to them. Definitely effective and last quite a while. I like that they don't fall apart. I don't notice a scent which is good. I would repurchase.
Jessica M.
Sandusky, OH
I am so not a fan of these I feel like they don't work well on something that is stuck on for dishes. They work if I'm just wiping down counters but I'm not a fan of them for dishes.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
Definitely think these sponges hold up better than others. They don't get gross as fast as other sponges and they cleanup/rinse out easy. They also do their job as a dish sponge.
Ashley A.
They don't start falling apart after the first use or two! Can reuse without them getting a foul smell. I use for multiple cleaning around the kitchen mostly. Very satisfied
Roni G.
It's always good to have sturdy sponges around the house! These are very durable and clean dishes very well. They last a good amount of time but sometimes can be pricey.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Good every day sponges for multiple purposes. I like to buy multi-packs with different colors sponges in them so I know which one is for the dishes, bathroom, counters, etc.
susan z.
Annandale, VA
i like this sponge. definitely stays clean like advertised. they are a little more expensive than standard sponges but i like how any food that i clean off of my dishes doesnt stick to the sponge. its worth the few extra cents.
April K.
I absolutely love that there isn't a super hard scratchy part on these. It still gets the tough stuff off of my dirty dishes but without the possibility of scratching.
Nicole B.