Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on kmart
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is just your average sponge. I purchased my pack at target on sale because I needed more sponges to clean my apartment. They are soft and don't crunch up. I would buy these again because they are inexpensive and scrub well enough.
Alex S.
These sponges are a good average sponge to have in the house. While they do get the job done, I find that these break down fairly quickly. I also notice that they do hold the smell of food in them which makes me throw them out before they need to be. Overall, it isn’t a mind blowing sponge but a good one.
Trista S.
Carnegie
I hate the smell of old or even used once sponges. This product in particular does not leave that odor at your kitchen sink. I think they dry faster and don't hold food remnants as much. Regular sponges fall apart easily- this one does not. Plus they clean stuck-on food rather well too!
Kylie S.
Athens, OH
Perfect for college students who want to clean their noodle bowls. The price is fair for the use you get out of them. They clean very well but sometimes hard to store because won't dry out in plastic bag. I would recommend it to others because it comes in handy to have around!
Elizabeth B.
Cary, NC
These sponges work pretty well. They last for a few months. They have no scent and should be rinsed out after each use to prevent smelling. The sponges with the hard brillow pad on the back work the most effectively. You can find these at any local grocery store or retailer.
Allison G.
Springfield, MO
I bought these thinking they wouldn't get that funky smell, but very quickly I learned these sponges get that funky smell a lot faster than the regular brand. They are OK price wise. Also I would not recommend this product for scrubbing the sponge part also falls apart easy.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
It probably has to do mostly with brand recognition and marketing or packaging but this has just always been the sponge I know and trust. I buy them in bulk as I try very hard to not use one sponge for too long. And I also try to keep it sterile by microwaving it after uses.
Chelsie F.
Beaumont, TX
You can't go wrong with some basic sponges in your home. I use the dishwasher mostly but I do have to scrub off gunk on my counters and sometimes left over on dishes. And these sponges get the job done! And they come in sets of 3 so just throw one out when the time is ready and you have a fresh one!
Nikolina R.
Scotch-Brite is definitely the go to brand when it comes to sponges in our home. We've probably tried every type of sponge there is to use, and by far this brand is the best! Worth every penny and doesnt fall apart after a couple uses, like the competitor sponges!
Heather I.
New Castle, IN
These are one of my favorite sponges to use for washing dishes. The quality for the price is great and you can normally find them in stock at Walmart. I like how food such as eggs or cheese doesn't stick to the sponge. I will continue using these for my dishes.
Nicole B.