BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
Scotch Brite sponges are the only sponges I buy anymore. The sponges are durable. The scratchy side is strong enough to scrape off baked on messes, but gentle enough that they don't scratch the pans.
Jessica W.
Beckley, WV
These sponges are very affordable. They last very well. As someone who hand-washes my dishes, I have to stay stocked up on sponges. I love the quality of these. They have a fresh scent, which I love for cleaning my dishes. I can also use these for other household cleaning purposes.
Alexis H.
We love these sponges and use this for doing the dishes and then we also have some for cleaning !!! They have a nice scent and also a nice feeling to them and are affordable ! I will continue to buy them
Demaris B.
Wdm, IA
Best sponge out there. Lasts forever and wont ruin pots or pans. Usually a little expensice since i live alone, but I dont have t buy them as often as the cheaper brand.
Asisa R.
Riviera Beach, FL
It does the job. You can go from a wine glass to bake casserole dish, and the sponge work's great. Excellent for non-stick cookware. The sponge holds up daily multiple uses, until its time to be discarded.
Kayla B.
Arabi
Love love Love! It doesn't have that old degreaser brillo smell. This gets the job done and doesn't smell horrible.  Wal-Mart supplies this goodness for me. It's easy to use and easier to wash out for the next use. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
This is my go sponge brand. I like this version to clean in my kitchen. It's good for my counter tops. I would highly recommend this product. Good for quick spills or a real mess. Very pretty color.
Merryl M.
Chattanooga, TN
These are my go 2 sponges when I am cleaning the house! I have small children they always make messes! You can purchase them about anywhere of course Target is my choice of store!!
Marisol R.
Belleville, NJ
These sponges stay intact really well and last a long time. It's holds the soap well and I clean it in bleach once in a while to keep off the germs. It's a good value for the price.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE these sponges. This one, the purple one, is strong as expected but it also is less prone to that gross sponge smell that some sponges get when they have water left in them. Someone, I think it's my dad, doesn't wring out the sponge after using it and it gets a smell. I feel as though these ones are more forgiving. They are also at Wal-mart so you can get a banging deal on them. Bonus, they also don't fall apart. When they get old they get kind of shrively and it's hard to revive them in water. That's when you know it's time to grab a new one. Enjoy!
Nicole B.