BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Charlotte A.
Great brand and it doesn’t hold water in the sponge so when you wipe ur counters they aren’t all soaked and when you wipe them again these sponges soak up all of the water. I like that they are durable and last long. They are reasonably priced and if you like to recycle they carry recycled sponges also which are just as good.
Daphnie W.
Taylor, TX
Love these sponges! They do not fall apart easily and work great on many surfaces. I have used them to clean just about everything in the house and they are up for the job. I suggest that you uy more than a few because you will fall in love if you've used cheaper ones.
Leslie R.
Tracy, CA
Best sponge brand I have used . I have used generic sponges . When I wanna splurge a little bit I definitely go with this brand. Make sure to replace ur sponges like every two weeks . They are durable and get hard food off dishes . I definitely recommend.
Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
They’re dish sponges. They work about as well as you’d expect them to. They get torn up pretty easily, they can’t stand up against tough stains or grease on my pots and pans but they last a couple weeks on average.
Abigail E.
Anderson , IN
I use these sponges to wash my dishes. Not too harsh or scratchy on my pots and pans. Pro: does the job I need it to do. Con: don’t seem to last long but nothing lasts forever. I would buy this product again.
Ive Been buying this product forever! And I’ll continue to repurchase I love it targets all my concerns ! Works good compared to other products . I am highly satisfied . Told others to buy as well
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
These sponges work great for all kinds of home cleaning needs. I use them to clean my dishes or my bathtub and everything in between. They’re durable and last a long time.
Amber W.
Millcreek
I liked these sponges. The soft side was great. The scrubby side wasn't my favorite but it did worm well for removing crayon from the walls without removing the paint. They held up well to multiple uses, disinfecting in the microwave and throwing in with the kitchen towels in the washer.
Joann S.
Rosharon
I use the sponges quite often in cleaning dishes , counters or anything that needs cleaned. I am happy with them and usually look for them when they are on sale.
Tabitha T.
I love using these sponges on my stubborn dirty dishes. It saves the effort of having to use so much man power to removed the cakes on grease and hardened food. I always buy the three pack. Highly recommend for every household.
Nicole B.