Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Marissa D.
Fultonville, NY
I love these sponges and always be sure to have plenty of them in my house. They are super versatile. I use them for anything from dishes, to cleaning my kitchen or even bathroom. The scrubby side is very effective in removing stuck-on residue and the sponge itself really holds up for a lot of uses
James W.
Portland
There is nothing worse than having to clean some dishes and having to use a crummy sponge. Luckily scotch bright scrub sponges are there to take care of it! They last a super long time and have no problem working out the toughest stain. They are my number one sponge!
colton S.
Lansing
Love these sponges! These are the only sponges I use! They work very well for me and hold soap really good and they last quite awhile so I don’t have to keep throwing sponge after sponge away and they’re very affordable! Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
Between the price, and the quality of product you really can’t beat this sponge. It does a great job and is tough, without scratching your non stick pans. It sounds strange loving something as silly as a sponge, but nothing is better than a fresh sponge in the sink.
Lora V.
Salem, OH
These are ok, nothing to write home about. I’m really not too picky with my kitchen sponges. These must be ok, because I don’t remember them tearing or getting gross too fast. I either purchase these or the ocello ones. They’re both decent sponges in my book.
Drea L.
It’s great because they last without ripping often. I haven’t had a problem with these like i have with other sponges. Especially with cleaning knives and it ripping into the sponge. I change mine out every month and just buy the value packs.
Makenzie M.
College Sta, TX
Works good and gets the job done. You have to replace often because they get dirty pretty quick but they are cheap so it is easy to just throw it away and replace. You can find it at just about any local store. I buy these dry often.
Harika T.
I really love these scrubs. It’s more easy to clean. It has 2 sides to it. One side which is soft I use it for plates or any non stick pots. The other lightly rough side I use it for any hard stains. Will definitely recommend this
لميسة  .
queens
Tbh this is the only product we use at my home for scrubbing my dishes. It helps applying the soap properly and clean properly. It helps to take away all the residue. I absolutely love using this and recommend it.
Angela M.
Work great! Price is awesome and they lost a long time. They don’t disintegrate or fall apart like cheap sponges do. They don’t have a scent and they are great for scrubbing dishes without ruining their finish.
Nicole B.