Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack.

WhhAts the difference between the blue and this one ?
¿GUARDA MALOS OLORES?
Start your review of Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT!
Peoria Hts, IL
My favorite sponges. I have tried others and they do not feel as sturdy. I like the shape, the curve is great for my smaller hands. They also hold soap well, allowing me to not feel like I need to constantly add more soap to my sponge. The quality is great, I tend to replace it before it needs to be replaced only because I like to rotate in a fresh sponge quicker than needed. When I stop using it for dishes, I will wash it and use it to clean something outside or around the house. Great quality!
Taylors, SC
I liked these a lot. They held up for quite a while compared to the other brands and they don’t get dingy and yucky looking. I haven’t tested them in a boiling pot of water to clean them yet, I usually just replace with another one when I use these but next go around I’m trying it to see how they hold up. I like that they don’t start peeling after a few scrubs. Of all the other sponges I feel like these are the cleanest ones after use. Would recommend and definitely buying again.
Sponges are okay for cleaning but they do breed bacteria. So when I use them I use just a few times and then use a new one. This brand is a little expensive for the amount you get in the package. I use sponges just for the bathrooms, tubs mostly. This are great for wiping down, but for hard stains I’m not sure. I haven’t purchased this brand in awhile, due to the price. You can purchase store brand because your going to throw them away, so why purchase expensive ones
Flint, MI
I keep a small stockpile of fresh sponges to hand wash pots and pans. Sponges harbor bacteria so changing them out is essential for health and hygiene reasons. Fortunately, Scotch Brite sponges are fairly cheap, about $1 or less per sponge. They last so much longer than cheaper bargain sponges, and they have different variations to suit various needs. I prefer the anti- scratch sponges. You can scrub a pan without worrying about damaging it.
I hated the scotch bright stay clean "scrubby" sponges. They didn't do diddly to scrub my dishes clean. The little scrubby spots were gone after the first use and then I may as well have just used my shirt to wipe the dishes. This is the first ever fail from scotch bright as far as I'm concerned. Scotch bright has always been my go to for long lasting good quality sponges, but not these ones.
Cranford, NJ
Pretty much the only sponges I use. They don’t scratch anything but scrub off everything. The scrubby part really does stay clean not even eggs or cheese get gunked up on it. I used to use the traditional yellow and green scrubbers but the food and yucky stuff that would get stuck in it was always soooo gross for me. This product has totally solved that for me.
Louisville
I love these sponges. From the dishes, to scrubbing the bathtub, to the baseboards, or the kitchen table- these sponges do it all. I love these, but if ANYONE see this and can find out where I can order the scotch brite mini rescue pads PLEASE TELL ME!!! I used to use those all the time and I can’t find them anywhere anymore and it makes me so sad!
Henderson , NV
These aren’t my favorite. They’re nice looking but I find myself having to scrub much harder to get tough spots out and I dont think it’s worth it when I can use another and not have to go back over the same spot three of four times. Which means it’s more time consuming and I’m a person that likes to get the dishes out of the way as quick as possible.
I use these as my general use cleaning sponges.  They work great for small areas on car tires during car washes, throughout the bathroom without scratching the porcelain, and out near the grill for quick clean ups.  I've thrown them in the washing machine to clean and reused them multiple times.
West Allis, WI
I tried this years ago and I will say I did buy more because I missed the good scrubbing action this has. It seems I don't have to use so much elbow grease. I  like using these on my pots and pans that need a little more TLC, and also I like to use on my stove when it REALLY needs a clean