BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite scrubbing sponge delivers a long-lasting, durable scrubbing surface and nonscratch cleaning of pans, dishes and more. Fast cleaning without scratching makes this sponge perfect for nonstick cookware. The Stay Clean Scrub Sponge won't trap... see more...

• After using these on dishes with food do you any problem ...3 Answers
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge - 4.8
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge - 4.8" Height x 3.2" Width x 850 mil Thickness - 3/Pack - Cellulose - Pur MMM202038
Alissa L.
Tucson
We use sponges all the time in my household. These are my absolutely favorite. They are a good deal and very good quality. Also purple is my favorite color! You can pick these up usually at your local grocery store or target. They are so useful for those sticky messes!
Jena B.
I love you Sydney sponges. They're not expensive and you can find them at any store. I feel like the scrubby part on the back of the sponge stays put way longer than other brands do. I buy this brand all the time.
Paula G.
United States of America
These sponges have a dual treat. They have an abrasive surfae on one side and a soft sponge on the other side. It eliminates having two separate tools when washing dishes. I also buy them for other usages. Soap build-up in the bathroom sinks, washing down the refrigerator and microwave, etc. I purchase these sponges every month, at least 5 packages. Tjey have become a staple at my house.
Madison Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
These sponges are awesome! I only ever buy this brand from the store! They are so effective with scrubbing dishes and getting tough baked on food off of dishes. I would buy this brand over and over again.
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
Love these sponges as they don’t leave scratches on our pans and such. The sponges don’t hold odors and are easy to clean in my dishwasher. They don’t fall apart easily either when washed which I like.
Misti M.
virginia beach
These sponges work great!! They don’t fall apart or start to crumble. I also like that they are soft enough to use on my pits and pans and not worry about scratching. Great value for the price !!
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
these are good sponges I was overjoyed to see another color lol.. yellow and green wore me out lol.  these definitely get  the job done not to pricey but that also depends where you go.
Srishti C.
Dallas, TX
What’s not to like. Scotch britte is a known brand that I have used all my life. It gets the job done and I haven’t used any other products. Value for money. I recommend it to everyone.
Angela R.
Royersford, PA
It’s what my momma always used and i will always use. I love the fact that after a couple uses you can throw this spong into the dishwasher for an easy thorough wash.
Janisa Q.
This are good and work good. They do stay clean and never smell but they don’t scrub like the original green and yellow sponge. I originally picked these up because they are a cute purple color and tried them out because of the stay clean claim. These are good if you don’t need them for tough scrubbing.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
After using these on dishes with food do you any problem getting the sponge clean afterwards? I have used something similar before and couldn't get all the debris off the sponge from cleaning.