Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Mary W.
West Palm Bch, FL
I don’t really get any other sponges except these. They are strong enough to get hard stuff off plans and gentle enough to not scratch dishes and ruin them . They last a good while (just keep them clean) and you know when they need to be replaced when they get soft.
Stephanie C.
These are my favorite sponges! They dont break down and fall apart like regular sponges because they are like lil pockets of fabric with gentle scrubbers rather than a foam type sponge that eventually breaks down and falls apart.
Kayla M.
Love love love this product! Always easy to use and never disappoints. Will definitely continue to purchase this product when needed!
Annastasia H.
I use these on my dishes every time I do them and have used them for a while now. They get the job done and smell nice as well
Ana S.
Washington, DC
Works perfect! It’s very softly for my hands and I have nothing to complain about it, I like a lot
Tammi C.
Orlando
I go through a lot of sponges. I don’t like to keep them more than two weeks with a cleaning in between. These are cheap and effective.
Sabiha
These sponges are good; don’t fall apart like other cheap ones I’ve used in the past. Don’t shed onto rough surfaces either. We buy them from Publix. They stink after a while and need to be tossed, but that’s the name of the game!
Brenda P.
Santa Teresa
I’ve been using these sponges for about 2 years now because I love that they are 2 sided. The soft side is great for cups and the rougher side cleans very well and doesn’t leave any scratch marks or damages to my pans
Anna W.
Midland
These sponges last alot longer than ither brands that just fall apart when you try to scrub something! Always my go to!
Vianey B.
Colima
My favorite sponge, and I never thought to say that. I love the results when using it, it does not scratch anything and there are no more words to say than PERFECTION.
Claire E.