Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Tracy H.
York
I use these to clean our dishes every day. They work great and do not cost too much.
Crystal W.
Newport, AR
They help when I can’t get something off the scrub is great! The price is fair as well
Kristie H.
pensacola
I have been using these sponges for years. They hold up under active dishwashing/countertop washing/ stove cleaning. Way use anything else when it does the job the best.
Andrea C.
I love this product, it’s perfect for my house and I have to honestly say that I find no cons in it. Great value and excelente performance, you can find it at any local supermarket. I would totally recommend
Stepharoo M.
When I need to scrub these pads get the job done! I love these to use for cleaning I highly recommend these
Lily D.
Such a good brand for sponges! These last super long, longer than any other sponges and work great!
Lindsey P.
Johnson City, TN
These are my favorite sponges. They last through many washes. I like that it has a a scrubby side and a sponge side. I also use it on my stove and I really like it for that too. I also like the pretty colors they come in
Sandra D.
Awesome sponges. They aren’t expensive and you can find it at Walmart. I recommend them.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Great dish washers! They are good at getting tough leftover food off and easy to clean off when you are done with them! They are affordable and easy to find I highly highly recommend them to anyone who likes hand washing!
Jezrael M.
We're currently using one now and I don't think we will need another sponge! Super absorbent, makes detergent foamy and bubbly and cleans utensils easily.
Claire E.