Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Estefani E.
Great durability, I do not have to do much strength, my grandmother wore it, my mother wears it. Brand of great confidence in my whole family
Corrine S.
Thompson , MB
Every family's favorite brand of scrubby brushes!! Can't live without these things!! Always best to stock up and have more rather than less!
Deborah W.
I have used this product numerous times it works very well I like the two sides one soft the other a scrubber and they seem to last longer
Madiha A.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Its an essential part of our dishwash cleaning since years. Cleans pots in no time without any effort. Like using it for perfect cleaning
Stephanie S.
Mississauga , ON
I love to buy in bulk because I scrub all the time so when's it really dirty I don't wanna reuse if the sponge is really disgusting.
Amira R.
i would say it does its job really well and quite durable. it lasts me a long time before deciding to throw out and use a new one.
Silvia P.
Use these sponges because I can clean my dishes and with the coarse side I clean my pots and pans. Lasts pretty well and economic
Gladys P.
Con estas esponjas limpio mis platos me encantan además son muy resistentes y duran mucho las compro siempre nunca las cambiaría
TeAnn H.
My go to sponges. I use them to clean from the bathroom to the kitchen. I like them because they also have the green scrub side.
stephania v.
no tengo queja de esta fibra es muy buena ademas de que dura muy bien y el precio es muy accecible y tiene un empaque llamativo
Claire E.