Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Winny C.
Scotch brite is the only brand of sponges I use. It is durable. I use less energy to scrub because the sponge actually gets rid of all the grime. Great item. You need this in your kitchen!
River F.
Jacksonville, NC
These are the only sponges I will use. Clean the best without all the elbow grease on my part, and hold up for quite a while. Price isn't awful, usually a little more pricier than most sponges but well worth it. Will definitely be buying again.
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
I love these scrubbers. They are able to get the toughest spots off the dishes and the counters. I also love that I can get them practically anywhere. From target to the dollar store
Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA
Highly recommend! Great price wise and comes in a pack! To make it even last longer the I cut the big sponges in half! Amazing product can use for almost everything in your home!
Hannah P.
Albany, GA
Scotch- Brite is always the brand I reach for when it comes to kitchen sponges. The quality is consistent and the price is always right. I normally purchase these at Walmart or Target. I am able to use and throw them out when they are old.
Kinesha R.
Bellevue, NE
I use these to clean my sinks and bathroom. I use it on my tub when it needs a good scrubbing. These sponges are durable and absorbent. I know the sponges won't fall apart but are strong. My go to for sponges.
Nicole  C.
Surprise, AZ
I feel like these sponges don't do what they say. They get smelly and sometimes slimy way too fast. They're not very good at removing food grime either. Don't waste your money.
Courtney W.
Fort Belvoir, VA
These are not my favorite of the scotch brand but they still work great. I got them for my coated cast iron. It takes a lot of effort to clean the pans. Won't buy these again.
Amy S.
Milton, PA
Works well, gets those tough baked on stuff off easily without it being a pain in the butt. The sponge lasts a long time and seems to continue to have a clean smell to it.
Rachel S.
Seems to work better than just the regular green-backed sponges. Rinses out easily and is very long lasting! Curved design is easier to maneuver than rectangular sponge.
Claire E.