Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Loved how long they lasted and didn't get much of an odor the longer they were used.
j j.
I love useing these to do my dishes my table every they are absorb n price is amazing
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
I like using these scrubs. Not too expensive and helps clean anything besides dishes.
KIM W.
Great products. Sponge on one side and scrubby on the other. I get them at Wal-mart.
Jackie H.
Saint Cloud, FL
This sponges are awesome
And it won't damage my top stove
I clean my pot and is great
Tracy H.
York
I use these to clean our dishes every day. They work great and do not cost too much.
Rebecca S.
Muskogee, OK
Use this all the time for my daily cleaning needs. and isn't hard on items used on.
Grayson F.
Athens, GA
Pretty standard sponge. Doesn't get gross too fast. The scrubby side is perfect.
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI
One of the best sponges! They work so good and I would definitely recommend them.
Daisy C.
Fort Collins, CO
Not bad for the price they get the job done and don have to be replaced too often
Claire E.