Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

josie a.
Winnipeg, MB
Didn't find these very lathering...worked well for the 1st week but found the sponge started breaking down already. Honestly I find the cheap dollar tree better than these. Also you save a lot of money.. these are quite expensive.
Holly J.
Lillooet
I thought these sponges would be great as I like the original green ones, but the scrubber does dirty quickly. These sponges still get nasty and have very little abrasive quality so they don't tackle the tough jobs like baked on foods or eggs very well. I liked that they were purple.
Justine N.
Ottawa, ON
Great sponge as it really does the trick but when they're new they leave little green particles behind. Sometimes I use these to scrub my shower grout and I have to rinse well to get the green things to go away.
Lorina E.
Las Piñas
My experience in using this sponge was all my life since I learned to do household chores. It really cleaned the plates, all kinds of kitchen utensils, pots, etc., even the heavy dirt it can remove, no grime lefts.
Jordana B.
My go-to. These sponges are durable and work well. I really enjoy changing out my kitchen sponges often so I've tried going to store brand before and they are never the same. I almost always decide that it's time for a fresh sponge before these even begin to fall apart.
Caroline d.
Sapiranga - RS - Brasil
Esponja maravilhosa, limpa muito bem , não causa riscos nas superfícies metálicas nem em vidros, uso para lavar louças e limpar a casa, ótima para tudo!! Sem falar na cor da esponja que é uma fofura!! Dura muito tempo para ter que trocar de esponja!!Recomendo!!
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
i don't really understand the hype over this product. it is mediocre. i have gotten a couple other dish sponges from the dollar store that last longer and fight grease better than these. i will not be repurchasing.
Beatriz S.
Caldas da Rainha
I am a fan of most things Scotch. When I saw these sponges, I was excited to try them. Most of their products really do what they say. This is the first time I've been disappointed.
As for cleaning, I didn't like the way they work, or rather don't work. While it's true that they don't get food stuck in them it's equally true that the surface that allows this perk doesn't seem to scrub things as well as I like.

Evilmaria C.
Essa marca de esponja é muito boa e eficiente para o dia a dia e tem um preço muito bom e maravilhoso para o meu bolso,e também é muito eficaz para todas as donas de casa e eu não sou contra essa marca ao contrario eu compraria dessa marca de novo para quando precisasse.
Sanjana P.
At an affordable price. very useful and makes work easy. its effective and helps keep the place clean, its a pack of six, available everywhere i got it in a supermarket.value of money.....yes i would buy it again and recommend t others as well.
Claire E.