Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Starbianca R.
Redlands, CA
I love these sponges. they get the food particles of the dish well. they don't have a scent.
Es una maravilla limpia muy bien me encanta uso para limpiar mi cocina y me la deja limpia
christine C.
One of the best I have used cleans the dishes easily and no worse about scratching anything
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Use this sponge to clean up anuthing but mainly use it to wash dishes. Love the colors too.
Starla R.
Mitchell , NE
These are the only sponges that I by. They work well on nonstick pans and all other dishes.
Erica S.
Nashville, TN
They work as well as other sponges have, but I feel like I need to replace them more often!
Tawnya C.
Highland, CA
Love these. Last long don't fall apart like others do. I would recommend everyone try these
Brandon H.
And average sponge. Usually a pretty good price. Holds together well and gets the job done.
Kaitlyn Y.
As a family, we only use these. It is nice not to have 3 different things crowding my sink.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
These are our favorite sponge. I love that nothing sticks to it, but just washes right off.
Claire E.