Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
I really love this sponge. It is especially good at cleaning scrambled eggs off of a pan!
Contessa G.
Pittsboro, IN
Use these for my dishes. Have great grip and always get even the most stubborn foods off.
Black C.
Las Vegas, NV
Gentle sponge. Got it on sale at Albertson's. Keeps soap foamy longer than other sponges.
Mirna M.
Fort Worth, TX
Always buy these sponges per don't scratch my plates nor anything and leaves a good clean
Svetlana M.
Use these alm the time. Last a while and keep their shape. They are a staple in my house
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
These are my favorite sponges. I love scotch brite. Just about the only sponge I'll use.
ana g.
They are good. They clean well. it doesn't have an odor. I have been using this for years
Angelica V.
El Cajon, CA
Gets the job done. Does not affect my dishes. !No scratches. My favorite brand of sponges
Kelly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
These work really well however they get nasty pretty quickly so we are often buying more.
Cindy T. G.
Baltimore, MD
Go-to sponges. Very reliable. Does not break apart/disintegrate easily. Great product!!
Claire E.