Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

ana g.
They are good. They clean well. it doesn't have an odor. I have been using this for years
Angelica V.
El Cajon, CA
Gets the job done. Does not affect my dishes. !No scratches. My favorite brand of sponges
Kelly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
These work really well however they get nasty pretty quickly so we are often buying more.
Black C.
Las Vegas, NV
Gentle sponge. Got it on sale at Albertson's. Keeps soap foamy longer than other sponges.
Contessa G.
Pittsboro, IN
Use these for my dishes. Have great grip and always get even the most stubborn foods off.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I use these everyday to clean my dishes and other messes that are made through the house.
Amee R.
Like the shape of these sponges and it works well at removing stubborn left on on dishes
Svetlana M.
Use these alm the time. Last a while and keep their shape. They are a staple in my house
Kayla J.
Gurnee, IL
Plain Jane kind of girl. I keep these handy to clean counters! Works nice. Holds up well.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
I really love this sponge. It is especially good at cleaning scrambled eggs off of a pan!
Claire E.