Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Erica S.
Nashville, TN
They work as well as other sponges have, but I feel like I need to replace them more often!
Ginger V.
Crp Christi, TX
Great sponge doesn't wear out easily and gets the bad stuff off dishes. Highly recommended
Tawnya C.
Highland, CA
Love these. Last long don't fall apart like others do. I would recommend everyone try these
These are my favorite. Can be used a lot longer than other brands. Scrubs without damaging.
Olga S.
Cicero, IL
My everyday sponge. I can always count on this sponge for a really good clean on my dishes.
Christine s.
Brandon, VT
these are my favorite brand sponges. they hold together for at least a month. very sturdy!
Chelsea P.
I never stray away from Scotch sponges. I did once and regretted it. They are high quality
christine C.
One of the best I have used cleans the dishes easily and no worse about scratching anything
Amanda D.
These sponges are easy on your dishes, but always do the job on the mess you are cleaning!
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
These sponges don't scratch my dishes, but are tough enough to get the stuck on food off.
Claire E.