Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Regan D.
Olathe, KS
What we always use in our home! Haven't really branched out but these always do the trick for dishes!
Nikki W.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love these tried them for the first time and fell in love! They really do stay clean and work great!
Elizabeth M.
Arlington, TX
These work great always go gentle on my dishes but take off all the stubborn food that may be stuck .
Sandra S.
Roy, WA
Everyone in my house hold loves it and could never ever ever ever replace it. It's the best so far
Tashiya T.
Broken Arrow, OK
Great use them for just about any cleaning needs. Great on dishes and the bathe tub is need. Sinks
Lily D.
Such a good brand for sponges! These last super long, longer than any other sponges and work great!
Angela M.
Clinton, OK
Best value sponge, I clean everything with these. Very durable, easy to rinse and won't fall apart.
Ashley A.
Suffolk
Don't last long before getting funky smell. Have to use new one often which is why I buy the 6 pack
Christina K.
Madison , NC
Effective, affordable and long lasting. My family and I love this product! We will be repurchasing!
Tracy G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love the stay clean sponge!!! It lasts longer than usual sponges and doesn't end up smelling awful!
Claire E.