Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Martha A.
Lockport, IL
Great product and really works take the hard stains out fast and does not damage the dishes
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
These are our favorite sponge. I love that nothing sticks to it, but just washes right off.
Kaitlyn Y.
As a family, we only use these. It is nice not to have 3 different things crowding my sink.
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Use this sponge to clean up anuthing but mainly use it to wash dishes. Love the colors too.
Kelly K.
Tacoma, WA
Excellent to have handy. I've used on more than just dishes! Very reliable and affordable.
Starla R.
Mitchell , NE
These are the only sponges that I by. They work well on nonstick pans and all other dishes.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This sponge works great cleans wonderfully I love this one works for a good amount of time
Brandon H.
And average sponge. Usually a pretty good price. Holds together well and gets the job done.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
Love love these. They clean well and they hold up good too. This is always our go to scrub
Es una maravilla limpia muy bien me encanta uso para limpiar mi cocina y me la deja limpia
Claire E.