Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Heather C.
Basic sponge that works great and does not fall apart after the first use. Only brand I use.
Casey T.
Moosup, CT
It's a sponge. Lol its does the job and does the job well. I like the scrubby side the best.
Morgan B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love using Scotch-Brite! They are durable and long lasting. Makes cleaning the dishes easier!
Nicole D.
Really good and decent sponge. Very good price wish abs lastsa pretty decent amount of time.
Theresa L.
Scotch Britt sponges are the best I buy them a lot to wash dishes and to clean in the house.
Jennifer K.
Pollock, Louisiana
Love these they do not hold onto food you scrub and do not Scratch my nonstick pots and pans
Ashley H.
Nampa, ID
My household doesnt go a day without using a sponge and these are perfect for an everyday use
Alice G.
Round Lake, IL
Excellent sponge scrub! This product help me to mantain and stay my kitchen clean! I love it!
Lisa M.
Mount Sinai, NY
These sponges work well but they could last longer. I purchase them a few times every month.

Jackie S.
Santa Ana, CA
This sponge gets the work done. Its all I use in my home and never had a hate moment with it
Claire E.