Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Becca H.
Davenport, IA
Works pretty well. I got them for my first college apartment and they worked well on regular dishes but not so much on the really hard stuff. Had a hard time getting frying pans clean after cooking eggs.
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
Great product for the price. It is just like any normal sponge but I find it deteriorates less fast then other sponges. Wish these came in bulk, but otherwise they are effective and gets the kid done.
Patricia L.
Madison , IN
I'm pretty neutral about these. They work well and are affordable. I can find them just about anywhere. I'm not sure that the stay clean is good for scrubbing. I have to use a separate sponge for that:(
Marlene M.
One of the worst sponges I've used, it claims that nothing will stick to it but it's the opposite it gets so slimey after a few days because the food gets stuck to it for the price I would've expected something better
Whitney W.
Gets tough grease. Cleans easily. Very sturdy sponge. Great value for how many you get in one pack. Purchased at Walmart. Highly recommend to others. No improvement needed. Definitely would buy again.
Denise M.
Lancaster, NY
I bought these in a pinch, didn't have time for a run to BJs. They work, they're sponges. I like a clean sponge so I look more at cost rather than durability because I don't need them to last long.
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
I always love to purchase these because they reduce the amount of dishwashing time. The cons is that they don't last very long and they start tearing but hey that just means it is getting the job done!
Patricia D.
Lowell, Ma
A sponge is a sponge in my opinion. I got for whatever is cheapest. I've used this brand a few times and it does it's job. Yes the sponge is a big part of washing dishes but the soap is what really matters!
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
I like these sponges because they clean well and they don't hold any odors. I like that one side can be used to scrub while the other side can be used for more delicate cleaning. The best of both works. Heavy duty or light duty. This is one sponge that I would recommend.
Christin R.
A must for your kitchen sink! They're great to keep around to clean whatever surface at hand. They're easy on your hands and tougher than most sponges. They're durable and will always keep near'
Claire E.