Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Melissa C.
I use these regularly. Works great and last a long time. Don't have to replace them very often
Brenda M.
Trenton, NJ
This sponge is simply the best , I love ot! You will love it too! Trust me it's a great product
Jennifer R.
Langsville, OH
I use these sponges every day!! I love how well they clean my kitchen counters and my dishes!!
Heather b.
Love this...💗💗💗💗...gets dishes clean and are really good at getting hard food of pots and pans
Theresa L.
Scotch Britt sponges are the best I buy them a lot to wash dishes and to clean in the house.
Heather C.
Basic sponge that works great and does not fall apart after the first use. Only brand I use.
Starbianca R.
Redlands, CA
I love these sponges. they get the food particles of the dish well. they don't have a scent.
Edward S.
Kenosha, WI
Really great sponges and they last forever, gets up just about everything and super helpful!
Cassondra E.
Oklahoma City, OK
These sponges are great. Nothing sticks and they last a long time. I buy these all the time.
Gloria M.
These sponges are very affordable and also great for cleaning. Not abrasive on pots and pans.
Claire E.