Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

April M.
Port Huron, MI
Love these sponges. Last along time and work really good. Love their scent and lasts along time.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
This sponge outlasts most that I've purchased. It works great for scrubbing and gently cleaning.
Sheila M.
Hanford, CA
Great sponges that hold up even with daily use, a great value and can be used for multiple items
Kirsty C.
Hot Springs, MT
They work great and I just like the purple color more than the basic yellow and green options.
Brenda M.
Trenton, NJ
This sponge is simply the best , I love ot! You will love it too! Trust me it's a great product
Samantha B.
Geneva, OH
Breaks down fast and have to always change them out. Would be nice if it had a thicker scrubber
Jennifer R.
Langsville, OH
I use these sponges every day!! I love how well they clean my kitchen counters and my dishes!!
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Love these great sponges and not pricey you can get these at Walmart in many different designs
Heather b.
Love this...💗💗💗💗...gets dishes clean and are really good at getting hard food of pots and pans
Jazmine F.
Cypress, CA
These are my go-to sponges to use! I aways get them at Costco - it's the best bang for my buck.
Claire E.