Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Jasmine R.
Sterling, VA
I use these for kitchen and bathroom messes. They work well and don't fall apart like cheaper brands do.
Michal C.
Norcross, GA
Do what you need them to do. I usually toss mine pretty frequently because they tend to get gross quick.
Bibiana N.
San Ysidro, CA
These sponges last me 4-6 weeks each sponge. And these sponges make my dishwashing soap last longer too.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
Been using and buying this since I was a kid. I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
This is cheap sponges that get the job done. I like buying these since multiple sponges come in a package
satinder k.
ELK GROVE, CA
My favorite brand. Lasts longer and doesn't absorb too much dish soap. It's heavy duty so lasts long time
Magann T.
Great cleaning product the sponge side works well and the the scrub side is good for scrubbing purposes.
Antoinette L.
Didn't really care for these too much, they did not really scrub too well. so I would not purchase again.
julie G.
Eden, NY
works quite well . this doesnt fall apart to soon.Ieaves dishes clean and not greasy feeling.nice product
Natasha H.
Aurora, IL
After using so many other brands this one takes the cake. They last long and do not scratch pans or smell
Claire E.