Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Christina S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Works great and doesnt scratch my non stick pans which I find really awesome...cleans well and lasts awhile
Raquel F.
The scrubber side was not effective and these spnges didn't last past 10 days. I would not purchase again.
Stepharoo M.
When I need to scrub these pads get the job done! I love these to use for cleaning I highly recommend these
Yahima S.
Great product cheap price it's all you can ask for from a sponge I love this sponge it's easy to clean with
Lindy H.
These are good sponges for the decent price. They fall apart easily tho but are good for scrubbing stoves.
Sobia A.
Oldie and a goodie. Cleans perfect. Leaves the utencils nice and clean and odor free. Doesn't scratch them.
Kasey H.
Love these sponges, the scrubby side isn't TOO scrubby, doesn't scratch dishes and they're very affordable
Kaley M.
Glasgow, KY
Love these, they work wonderful, and they come in 6 and different pretty colors, I did recommend to others
Chandra B.
Great value for sponges and work great! Last for a relatively long time so you don't have to buy as often.
Joseph R.
The are a staple in my kitchen and last a long time. I throw mine in the dish washer cycle to sanitize it.
Claire E.