Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
These are long lasting. Gets the job done. Only brand I buy. They don't stink after while. Worth buying
Beatrice A.
Recently discovered these sponges! They're great at removing food easily off of pans, pots, everything!
Jennifer S.
Ocoee, FL
I love for my kitchen and bathrooms to be clean so put my trust in Scotch-Brite stay clean scrub sponge
Caity V.
Hammond, IN
These are good, but I usually just use the plain green and yellow ones. They do mildew fast sometimes.
Yaris L.
Willits, CA
Son las que uso diario asi que para mi no hay mejores que estas y si aun no las has probado deverias
Amanda H.
Works well. Like the purple color. Still struggles with cheese. I hate melted cheese, except to eat.
Amanda P.
We don't use these very often. but scotch brite is the brand we use due to the harshness isn't as bad.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
These are great for all of our non dishwasher items like pots and pans. Great quality for the price.
Regan D.
Olathe, KS
What we always use in our home! Haven't really branched out but these always do the trick for dishes!
Alina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These are the only sponges I use for dishes. I have no reason to buy any other brand. They are great.
Claire E.