Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Lisa D.
Holden, MA
Not durable and does not have scrubbing power of traditional sponge. Quickly absorbed odors. Would not buy again.
Liz G.
NEW YORK, NY
Really good set of sponges! They're great for cleaning and scorching dishes and pots! Typically lasts 1-2 weeks!
Jessica A.
Walla Walla, WA
Great quality. Extremely durable. Don't have to worry about my pans getting scratched when scrubbing with these!
Christina V.
I hate washing dishes but if I use a sponge it has to be scotch-brite. They are always great quality and durable.
Martasia M.
Wilmar, AR
These are good sponges. Honestly the only reason we get them is because they come in purple and it's my favorite.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I use these for cleaning my bathtub and my sinks. They work so well and last forever. SO worth the couple bucks!
Nicole C.
Greensburg, PA
I love these they don't hurt my fingers and they get everything clean. Definitely have to have these in the house
This sponges are really good, they make my life more easier. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family
B K.
We always have packs of these under our kitchen sink. They last a good amount of time and are always affordable.
Jessica B.
Vance, AL
I use this when washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen. They're gentle on pots and pans without scratching them.
Claire E.