Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Learic M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love to use these scrubbing bushes to clean my bathroom because there very durable and get any stains out
Raquel F.
The scrubber side was not effective and these spnges didn't last past 10 days. I would not purchase again.
Shannon B.
Genoa City, WI
Love it, easy to use, can use on anything an does not scratch! Love the sponges an can be washed in washer!
Annakaren O.
Pharr, TX
Like this sponge it help me clean better and also it the best but the only thing that it comes in set of 2
Christina S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Works great and doesnt scratch my non stick pans which I find really awesome...cleans well and lasts awhile
Silvia iveth S.
Torrance, CA
These are my favorite. I always run to the store when I run out of them. They are a must have in my house.
Sobia A.
Oldie and a goodie. Cleans perfect. Leaves the utencils nice and clean and odor free. Doesn't scratch them.
Stepharoo M.
When I need to scrub these pads get the job done! I love these to use for cleaning I highly recommend these
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Long lasting great value work amazing and get the job done. One of my favorite sponges to buy for our home
Taneka R.
Shinnston, WV
Often my go too for something cheaper that still works great. Gets hard stuck on food off of many surfaces.
Claire E.