Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Stephanie D.
Dover Plains, NY
These sponges certainly get the job done. The sponge is soft and the soaps goes a long way with it. The reverse side has a scrubbing side that doesn't damage your pans, yet does a great job getting those tough spots off.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Great dish washers! They are good at getting tough leftover food off and easy to clean off when you are done with them! They are affordable and easy to find I highly highly recommend them to anyone who likes hand washing!
Tara N.
I'm a fan of these Scotch-Brite sponges. They don't scratch my dishes, but have enough grit to clean off stuck on food. I like the multi-packs because I know there's always more in the house when I need to swap them out.
Meagan C.
Ladson, SC
I love this sponge. I am on my second time buying it because it works great and doesn't keep nasty food particles on it. Even works great for scrubbing eggs off of the pan without sticking to the sponge. Doesn't mold either
Ashley G.
These sponges are sturdy and clean really well. I can't think of anything bad to say about them. They are nicely priced & effective at what they do. I just wish they were cuter like some of the other brands out there.
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
I use these on everything. I keep a pack in my kitchen and a pack in each bathroom. I usually get coupons for these so I get them at a good price at Walmart. Definitely a repurchase!
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
We buy these in the biggest packages we can find! Durable, affordable and long lasting! Definitely a brand we trust in general as well. Plus, they are a nice color which is fun as washing dishes can be a dreary task.
Lindsey H.
Johnson City, TN
These are my favorite sponges. They last through many washes. I like that it has a a scrubby side and a sponge side. I also use it on my stove and I really like it for that too. I also like the pretty colors they come in
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are pretty good sponges. They last longer than off-brand ones, and don't fall apart as easily. They're pretty affordable, too. Just make sure not to leave them sitting in water. My roommates have ruined some doing that, and they get gross.
Adriana H.
Macon, GA
These last longer than other sponges I've used. They're effective and they're fairly priced for how long the last in comparison to other sponges. I would definitely recommend these sponges over any other brand.
Claire E.