Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
I like these sponges because they are a little more scratchy and get food off of your dishes much easier than a traditional sponge. I buy these at Walmart & they are reasonably priced. I would recommend these to others.
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
We buy these in the biggest packages we can find! Durable, affordable and long lasting! Definitely a brand we trust in general as well. Plus, they are a nice color which is fun as washing dishes can be a dreary task.
Ashley G.
These sponges are sturdy and clean really well. I can't think of anything bad to say about them. They are nicely priced & effective at what they do. I just wish they were cuter like some of the other brands out there.
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
I use these on everything. I keep a pack in my kitchen and a pack in each bathroom. I usually get coupons for these so I get them at a good price at Walmart. Definitely a repurchase!
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are pretty good sponges. They last longer than off-brand ones, and don't fall apart as easily. They're pretty affordable, too. Just make sure not to leave them sitting in water. My roommates have ruined some doing that, and they get gross.
Adriana H.
Macon, GA
These last longer than other sponges I've used. They're effective and they're fairly priced for how long the last in comparison to other sponges. I would definitely recommend these sponges over any other brand.
Alisha H.
I love using dish sponges and these are my favorite. They are easy on my hands while tough on my dishes. Not only are they touch on dishes but they don't scratch my expensive pots and pans which is huge for me!
Alyssa J.
Great singed with a good life to them. Pretty color and always clean very well. Soft on one side and a bit rough on the other to help get stuff cleaned good. Can buy at most stores and would definitely buy again
Renee T.
Boonville, NC
I bought these purple sponges this time because they were prettier than the blue or yellow I usually get. But I have found them to work great! Plus they're cute! And because Scotch-Brite costs a little more than other sponges, when they start to smell, which can happen pretty quickly, I run them through the dishwasher on the top rack when I do my dishes. They have held up perfectly through many washings and I was able to use them for much longer that way. The dishwasher sanitizes them and kills any food bacteria that I'm not able to wash out in the sink, causing that yucky moldy smell. When they come out of the dishwasher they are like new again. And Scotch Brite sponges must be pretty well made to make it through so many washings! Sometimes I just switch them out-use one while the other is in the dishwasher, so I know they are always really clean and ready to use on my dishes or counters.
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
I use these everyday and love them though they don't last as long as I would care for them to. They get the job done though and come in cute designs sometimes. Great prices as well. Definitely buying again.
Claire E.