Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Raquel F.
The scrubber side was not effective and these spnges didn't last past 10 days. I would not purchase again.
Elizabeth L.
Galax, VA
I use theses sponges daily for washing dishes. They work great and they don't scratch my dishes. Great buy.
Olivia W.
Nesbit, MS
We've used these sponges in our house for years! They're the best. Always leave our dishes nice and clean.
Chandra B.
Great value for sponges and work great! Last for a relatively long time so you don't have to buy as often.
Sobia A.
Oldie and a goodie. Cleans perfect. Leaves the utencils nice and clean and odor free. Doesn't scratch them.
Elizabeth N.
I get these all the time they work very well and make it easy to get all spots even on the toughest marks.
Alexis P.
Liverpool, NY
Scrubs dishes well and is also very affordable. Would definitely recommend. You can pick these up anywhere
Learic M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love to use these scrubbing bushes to clean my bathroom because there very durable and get any stains out
Shannon B.
Genoa City, WI
Love it, easy to use, can use on anything an does not scratch! Love the sponges an can be washed in washer!
Christina S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Works great and doesnt scratch my non stick pans which I find really awesome...cleans well and lasts awhile
Claire E.