Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Silvia iveth S.
Torrance, CA
These are my favorite. I always run to the store when I run out of them. They are a must have in my house.
Joseph R.
The are a staple in my kitchen and last a long time. I throw mine in the dish washer cycle to sanitize it.
Lindy H.
These are good sponges for the decent price. They fall apart easily tho but are good for scrubbing stoves.
Sobia A.
Oldie and a goodie. Cleans perfect. Leaves the utencils nice and clean and odor free. Doesn't scratch them.
Shannon B.
Genoa City, WI
Love it, easy to use, can use on anything an does not scratch! Love the sponges an can be washed in washer!
Alexis P.
Liverpool, NY
Scrubs dishes well and is also very affordable. Would definitely recommend. You can pick these up anywhere
Kaley M.
Glasgow, KY
Love these, they work wonderful, and they come in 6 and different pretty colors, I did recommend to others
Taneka R.
Shinnston, WV
Often my go too for something cheaper that still works great. Gets hard stuck on food off of many surfaces.
Annakaren O.
Pharr, TX
Like this sponge it help me clean better and also it the best but the only thing that it comes in set of 2
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Long lasting great value work amazing and get the job done. One of my favorite sponges to buy for our home
Claire E.