Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Sandra B.
I prefer this brand over others because theses pads will not scratch your surfaces such as your counter tops.
Lauren K.
Pearland, TX
Always have these in my cupboard. If they get nasty just toss and replace. So easy! Cleans up like a breeze.
Vanessa P.
My favorite sponge. It cleans great and I don't have to deal with food getting caught on the scrubbing side.
Margatita A.
Pittsburg, CA
I have used nothing but these sponges for many many years after trying others and always going back to these
Elizabeth N.
I get these all the time they work very well and make it easy to get all spots even on the toughest marks.
Courtney M.
Ive been using these sponges forever. Some fall a part after awhile but i feel that these last longer.
...
Heloisa F.
Orlando, FL
I dont like this brad of sponge, because it gets smelly in the very first time we use it. That's not good.
Morgan R.
Love these they work very well. Recommend these sponges. Really does stay clean. Buy them all the time....
Silvia iveth S.
Torrance, CA
These are my favorite. I always run to the store when I run out of them. They are a must have in my house.
Shannon B.
Genoa City, WI
Love it, easy to use, can use on anything an does not scratch! Love the sponges an can be washed in washer!
Claire E.