Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lauren L.
No stick but a very strong sponge and has a deep clean. I love the purple color too. It really is no stick too
zachery h.
Marion, IA
I use these for countless messes. been a great product for many years they are a good price for a great product
Chandra F.
Emmett, ID
These are our go to scrub sponges. They can scrub the grossest grime without breaking, tearing, or splintering.
Michelle S.
A esponja tem mais durabilidade não esgarça fácil e a consigo arear as panelas perfeitamente com a parte de aço
Demi T.
Maspeth, NY
This is my favorite sponge. It isn't too expensive and it gets the job done without breaking and ripping apart.
Rebecca W.
Searcy, AR
We love scotch brite. They don't fall apart like cheap dollar store brands, and they hold up in the dishwasher.
Camillia B.
Ararat, NC
I like how now food gets trapped in the sponge. I clean my kitchen with sponges and this is one of my favorites
Fallon G.
I love the fact that it has the sponge and the scour pad two tools in one is and both are quality it's awesome
Haley C.
North Richland Hills, TX
Sponges worked great for everyday dishes and pots and pans. They held up well and lasted for quite a long time
Stephanie S.
Kearny, NJ
Great scrubbing brush. Got the right amount of scrub to ensure your dishes are cleaned and doesn't fade easily
Claire E.