Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Katie J.
Buffalo, NY
These are great!! They last much longer than most sponges we use, and without a dishwasher we go through a lot!!
Erin L.
Paragould, AR
These sponges hold up until they are too smelly to use. I've never had to throw one away because it was worn out.
B K.
We always have packs of these under our kitchen sink. They last a good amount of time and are always affordable.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I use these for cleaning my bathtub and my sinks. They work so well and last forever. SO worth the couple bucks!
Christina V.
I hate washing dishes but if I use a sponge it has to be scotch-brite. They are always great quality and durable.
Gretchen W.
Ogden, IA
I always like to have my house clean and these work well for all areas of the house. Plus they last a long time.
This sponges are really good, they make my life more easier. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
These sponges are my favorite because you don't need additional scrubbers or soft cleaners and they hold up well.
Jessica A.
Walla Walla, WA
Great quality. Extremely durable. Don't have to worry about my pans getting scratched when scrubbing with these!
jessica b.
Vance, AL
I use this when washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen. They're gentle on pots and pans without scratching them.
Claire E.