Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Christina V.
I hate washing dishes but if I use a sponge it has to be scotch-brite. They are always great quality and durable.
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
These sponges are my favorite because you don't need additional scrubbers or soft cleaners and they hold up well.
Jessica A.
Walla Walla, WA
Great quality. Extremely durable. Don't have to worry about my pans getting scratched when scrubbing with these!
Gretchen W.
Ogden, IA
I always like to have my house clean and these work well for all areas of the house. Plus they last a long time.
Christine J.
Fenton, MO
We mostly use our sponges for cleaning the tub but they last a good long time. They do their job and help clean.
Fallon G.
I love the fact that it has the sponge and the scour pad two tools in one is and both are quality it's awesome
Chandra F.
Emmett, ID
These are our go to scrub sponges. They can scrub the grossest grime without breaking, tearing, or splintering.
Demi T.
Maspeth, NY
This is my favorite sponge. It isn't too expensive and it gets the job done without breaking and ripping apart.
Stephanie S.
Kearny, NJ
Great scrubbing brush. Got the right amount of scrub to ensure your dishes are cleaned and doesn't fade easily
Michelle S.
A esponja tem mais durabilidade não esgarça fácil e a consigo arear as panelas perfeitamente com a parte de aço
Claire E.