Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Annie L.
Boston, MA
nice sponge and it's soft and get's the job done. There's nothing too special about it for me. Just a normal sponge.
Sarah W.
Nashville, TN
I like these sponges because they don't fall apart easily like some of the other scrubbing sponges I've used before.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Do a nice job cleaning counters, sinks bath tubs with whatever cleaning I choose to use. Doesn't leave a mess behind.
Thuy N.
Jacksonville, FL
I used this for many years. Love it. They last long and clean well. They get every bit of food off your pot and pan.
Mackenna O.
Chula Vista, CA
Typical sponge, Don't ruin your pots and pans by scrubbing too hard on the non-sticks! The green side is pretty rough!
Kristie W.
West Palm Beach
This product serves its purpose in cleaning effectively. I use them in my bathroom and kitchen to keep my home clean.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH
I really like using these but, they fall apart quicker then I like and cannot be used a lot because they retain smell
Stephanie D.
I use sponges to do my dishes and also to clean around the house. I know when I use them I will have things cleaned.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
These are awesome sponges. I usually cut the sponge in half as to avoid waste and to get the most out of the product.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
These actually work really well. They haven't started to smell after use and I will definitely continue to buy these!
Claire E.