Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

jessica b.
Vance, AL
I use this when washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen. They're gentle on pots and pans without scratching them.
Christine J.
Fenton, MO
We mostly use our sponges for cleaning the tub but they last a good long time. They do their job and help clean.
Ashley B.
Norman, OK
Great sponges. Absorbent, tough, and easy to clean. Bought at Walmart. These are a great value. Very affordable.
Gretchen W.
Ogden, IA
I always like to have my house clean and these work well for all areas of the house. Plus they last a long time.
Katie J.
Buffalo, NY
These are great!! They last much longer than most sponges we use, and without a dishwasher we go through a lot!!
This sponges are really good, they make my life more easier. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family
Christina V.
I hate washing dishes but if I use a sponge it has to be scotch-brite. They are always great quality and durable.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I use these for cleaning my bathtub and my sinks. They work so well and last forever. SO worth the couple bucks!
Nicole C.
YOUNGWOOD, PA
I love these they don't hurt my fingers and they get everything clean. Definitely have to have these in the house
B K.
We always have packs of these under our kitchen sink. They last a good amount of time and are always affordable.
Claire E.