Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Joni M.
Saint Paul, VA
These sponges are a must have for any kitchens. Strong enough to clean your toughest messes but soft on your hands.
Kayla C.
Sheridan, IN
Scotch-Brite stay clean scrub sponge is the only kind I will get. It cleans very well and last a while. Recommended
Ashley W.
These sponges clean very well! They help get all surfaces in our house clean such as dishes, counters, walls, etc.
Brittany R.
Overland Park, KS
I usually get the packs because it is very convenient. And the colors are fun. They are durable and hold for months
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
The only sponges I will use. I love the ease that it takes to get my dishes clean. I highly reccomend this product
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Bought these sponges because a I had a coupon and I must say there good. I mean there only sponges but I like them
Jessica V.
Candler, NC
I clean everything with these! They are tough scrubs and it does the job! One sponge usually lasts about 2 months!!
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
For me it is just a regular sponge, but it cleans the dish normally. It was not expensive and it does the job well.
Katie M.
Carlsbad, CA
Great long lasting sponge that make cleaning up a breeze. The sponge also doesn't fall apart like other brands do!
Taryn C.
Chandler, AZ
It's pretty basic sponge, nothing super special. I replace them quite often and they don't break down which is nice
Claire E.