Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kayla C.
Sheridan, IN
Scotch-Brite stay clean scrub sponge is the only kind I will get. It cleans very well and last a while. Recommended
Ashley W.
These sponges clean very well! They help get all surfaces in our house clean such as dishes, counters, walls, etc.
Marie S.
These work great, nothing super special about them but they get the job done. They stay somewhat clean for a while.
Jessica V.
Candler, NC
I clean everything with these! They are tough scrubs and it does the job! One sponge usually lasts about 2 months!!
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Bought these sponges because a I had a coupon and I must say there good. I mean there only sponges but I like them
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
For me it is just a regular sponge, but it cleans the dish normally. It was not expensive and it does the job well.
Erick H.
Los Angeles , CA
These are great! Thought on grime and grease and safe to use on my pots and pans. Doesn't scratch and cleans great!
Erika R.
Florida, Miami
I love it, because the product care your hands and its perfectly to clean the plates and the thinks in the kitchen
Racquel T.
Trenton, TN
Good product...like to use these to clean the stove and web washing dishes...also great when cleaning the bathroom
jennifer c.
Columbia Sta, OH
I have been using Scotch_Brite scrubbing pads for many years! They are the only scrubbing pads i use and that work!
Claire E.