Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Carol P.
Kissimmee, FL
Scotch brite stay clean scrub sponge really helps to do dishes is sof but hurt for dirty dishes. We use it is great
Kim P.
Westminster, MD
I like any products by this brand. I don't get anything specific, I get what I need. The brand in general is great
mariana D.
Great for washing pans.I love this brand and will go with no other brand. Great for washing pans or tough on grease
Viola T.
I love theses.They are easy to use low maintenance. Low cost.They fit nicely in your hand.No Oxnard size or shapes.
Jessica V.
Candler, NC
I clean everything with these! They are tough scrubs and it does the job! One sponge usually lasts about 2 months!!
Marie S.
These work great, nothing super special about them but they get the job done. They stay somewhat clean for a while.
Racquel T.
Trenton, TN
Good product...like to use these to clean the stove and web washing dishes...also great when cleaning the bathroom
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
For me it is just a regular sponge, but it cleans the dish normally. It was not expensive and it does the job well.
Kayla C.
Sheridan, IN
Scotch-Brite stay clean scrub sponge is the only kind I will get. It cleans very well and last a while. Recommended
Sara S.
Madison
I love scotch Brite the only thing is how hard I use them and they tear. But that's my doing I love their products.
Claire E.