Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Jessica M.
Monroe, MI
I always keep these on hand as they can be used for virtually anything. I also love these because they last a long time.
Nancy P.
You really can't beat how wonderful these sponges are. Not too rough on the dishes or the hands. Always a nice scent too!
Kim G.
These little scrubs can really clean my pots and pans. I cook for 7 people in our family and these pads last a long time!
Olivia M.
These work really great, and its nice to have sponges that work really good to help get your dishes as clean as possible!
Inna C.
Rogers, MN
These are alright. Get the job done. Have to frequently toss them out because they start to smell. But overall good value
Crista K.
East Meadow, NY
These work well! I hate sponges they smell bad and are a bacteria field. My husband doesn't mind and he uses all the time
Kari R.
Marinette, WI
These sponges are great for cleaning your dishes and make it so you don't have to scrub as much bc the are just amazing.
rachael s.
Honeoye, NY
Decent size and price doesn't fall apart too easily, have used many in my line of work and this is what I choose for home
Influenster M.
Scrub my floorswith this one. Good job good job. Not too much muscle needed either. So YeH. Good for us weaklings.......
Randie M.
A great sponge. It doesn't scratch my pots and pans. It also doesn't hold on to food particles the way other sponges do.
Claire E.