Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lisa G.
Arlington, TX
I saw the commercial for these and thought there was no way a sponge could clean a pan with eggs or cheese and not get gross. Well i was wrong. These sponges are awesome. They are the only kind i use now. We don't even buy brillo pads any more.
Kathleen S.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite type of sponge to have. It absorbs water so well, and with the outer layer being a thick material made to scrub, it retains the soap and water mix perfectly. It doesn't stay as gross and wet full with food residue as other sponges too. Highly recommend.
Sarah R.
Winter Garden, FL
These are the perfect sponges for cleaning. With one side that doesn't scratch and another that has the perfect amount of abrasiveness to it, I am able to get all the stuck on food off and not leave any scratches and damages.
Jenniffer C.
Blairstown, NJ
I can't even tell you how many years have been using these sponges. They hold up very well. The green pad on the opposite side keeps my non stick pans clean without destroying the Finish. They resist odors and are just the right size for kitchen and household use. My husband also use them in the garage for his woodworking.
Abby P.
These sponges work great and have a nice design if you buy by how your sponge looks. They're a good price and are very durable. I buy it at our local Walmart. I would buy it again because it's something that is used everyday in my house.
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
It works well for the price. I need to keep my dishes clean and it works well with getting food off. Sometimes this product wears down after a few uses. I do like the way that it cleans though. I would recommend it to others.
Stephanie D.
Dover Plains, NY
These sponges certainly get the job done. The sponge is soft and the soaps goes a long way with it. The reverse side has a scrubbing side that doesn't damage your pans, yet does a great job getting those tough spots off.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Great dish washers! They are good at getting tough leftover food off and easy to clean off when you are done with them! They are affordable and easy to find I highly highly recommend them to anyone who likes hand washing!
Tara N.
I'm a fan of these Scotch-Brite sponges. They don't scratch my dishes, but have enough grit to clean off stuck on food. I like the multi-packs because I know there's always more in the house when I need to swap them out.
Meagan C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this sponge. I am on my second time buying it because it works great and doesn't keep nasty food particles on it. Even works great for scrubbing eggs off of the pan without sticking to the sponge. Doesn't mold either
Claire E.