Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lisa G.
Arlington, TX
I saw the commercial for these and thought there was no way a sponge could clean a pan with eggs or cheese and not get gross. Well i was wrong. These sponges are awesome. They are the only kind i use now. We don't even buy brillo pads any more.
Sarah R.
Kissimmee, FL
These are the perfect sponges for cleaning. With one side that doesn't scratch and another that has the perfect amount of abrasiveness to it, I am able to get all the stuck on food off and not leave any scratches and damages.
Jenniffer C.
Blairstown, NJ
I can't even tell you how many years have been using these sponges. They hold up very well. The green pad on the opposite side keeps my non stick pans clean without destroying the Finish. They resist odors and are just the right size for kitchen and household use. My husband also use them in the garage for his woodworking.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
This is the sponge that I use regularly because it helps me get all of the tough grime that sticks to my dishes. I usually buy this product from Target or Walmart. This sponge is a great value and lasts for a pretty long time.
Abby P.
These sponges work great and have a nice design if you buy by how your sponge looks. They're a good price and are very durable. I buy it at our local Walmart. I would buy it again because it's something that is used everyday in my house.
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
It works well for the price. I need to keep my dishes clean and it works well with getting food off. Sometimes this product wears down after a few uses. I do like the way that it cleans though. I would recommend it to others.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
This is a good quality sponge that stays in tact for a long time and holds up through all the grit and grime. It scrubs well and cleans even tough messes. Overall a good value and I will keep buying this when I need to replace it.
Stephanie D.
Dover Plains, NY
These sponges certainly get the job done. The sponge is soft and the soaps goes a long way with it. The reverse side has a scrubbing side that doesn't damage your pans, yet does a great job getting those tough spots off.
Tara N.
I'm a fan of these Scotch-Brite sponges. They don't scratch my dishes, but have enough grit to clean off stuck on food. I like the multi-packs because I know there's always more in the house when I need to swap them out.
Meagan C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this sponge. I am on my second time buying it because it works great and doesn't keep nasty food particles on it. Even works great for scrubbing eggs off of the pan without sticking to the sponge. Doesn't mold either
Claire E.