Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Mackenna O.
Chula Vista, CA
Typical sponge, Don't ruin your pots and pans by scrubbing too hard on the non-sticks! The green side is pretty rough!
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
These actually work really well. They haven't started to smell after use and I will definitely continue to buy these!
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
These are awesome sponges. I usually cut the sponge in half as to avoid waste and to get the most out of the product.
Annie L.
Boston, MA
nice sponge and it's soft and get's the job done. There's nothing too special about it for me. Just a normal sponge.
Akosua A.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the texture and how soft the fiber is. Cleans every little dirt on ur plate and makes it looks clean as ever.
Thuy N.
Jacksonville, FL
I used this for many years. Love it. They last long and clean well. They get every bit of food off your pot and pan.
Stephanie D.
I use sponges to do my dishes and also to clean around the house. I know when I use them I will have things cleaned.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH
I really like using these but, they fall apart quicker then I like and cannot be used a lot because they retain smell
Kristie W.
West Palm Beach
This product serves its purpose in cleaning effectively. I use them in my bathroom and kitchen to keep my home clean.
Elaine A.
Humacao , PR
I received this product free to try, and it was awesome, I loved the fact that it keep clean longer then other sponges
Claire E.