Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Whitney R.
River Rouge, MI
I hate wet food when washing dishes but these sponges rinse right off and no wet food touches your hands. Great sponges
Mary A.
Love these. They hold up well and get things clean. Good value. I always buy these from Walmart, they never disappoint!
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this sponge. It's the only one I buy. It stands up to the scrubbing I use them for dishes and cleaning the floors
Olivia S.
Cerritos, CA
I like using this scrub. It doesn't scratch my pans and even my stainless steel sink and other fixtures in the kitchen.
Beth C.
Nancy, KY
These are great for non stick pans that can't have an abrasive in them! I use them for lots of stuff around the house!
Michelle B.
Pueblo, CO
These sponges work great and have long life to them I have scrubbed and scrubbed and they do the job as well as hold up
Christina F.
Victorville, CA
Love these sponges they work great and I feel like I really get good use out of them before I have to throw them away.
Jeny S.
Albany, OR
Love these sponges they are a great value. They do not get that strange smell that some get and they do not fall apart.
Elaine A.
Humacao , PR
I received this product free to try, and it was awesome, I loved the fact that it keep clean longer then other sponges
Annie L.
Boston, MA
nice sponge and it's soft and get's the job done. There's nothing too special about it for me. Just a normal sponge.
Claire E.