Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Leah P.
Worcester, MA
I am very fond of this brand. I do not get that stinky sponge smell. I find them to be a good value and typically at target.
Ruby B.
Las Cruces, NM
I liked these sponges I think they are useful and come in handy for tough stuck on food. I just wish they would last longer.
Megan C.
Your basic sponge set. Does the job well, and holds up well over time. Not exceedingly special, but a sponge can't really be.
Katie F.
These sponges do a great job of helping me scrub my dishes, and I keep buying them again and again because they are winners.
Lucy B.
Portland, OR
I always buy these. I really like the effectiveness they have. It gets the jib done and anything that does that works for me!
Harley G.
Rockport, TX
These are the only sponges i buy. I use my dishwasher the most but when i need to hand scrub these get the job done perfect.
Allyson C.
Bloomington, IN
Easy to find, and clean the dishes well. Last for a while, and prefer this brand over other sponges I have used in the past.
Rosa T.
Lake Worth, FL
After using this it didn't have that nasty sponge smell. My pots didn't have any scraps in it and the no bacteria left on it.
Sara G.
Gainesville, FL
Just a classic cleaning product at a good price! Cleans dishes and countertops well and the scrubbing part lasts a long time!
Angie P.
Fresno, CA
My go to cleaning sponges for just about anything! I buy mines at Walmart and I'm sure they're available just about anywhere!
Claire E.