Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Amber C.
These sponges always work great every time I do the dishes. They scrub away the food leftover on my plates before the dishwasher.
Gleimar R.
Los Angeles
Oh wow is incredible how this sponge take off the stain and the grease, I love this product, I would like to buy more of this...
Brooke R.
Wills point, Tx
Love the scrubbies but definitely wish they were a little more durable. Wish the green scrubber was a little hard like soap pads.
Abigail G.
Good cleaning sponges. Use them for washing dishes and also bought some to clean my bathroom sinks. Makes my cleaning much easier
Aman S.
Long Beach
Its a pretty good scrub but it gets soft pretty quickly and then its not as effective. You have to change it like every 10 days.
Ericka W.
West Springfield, MA
Amazing! These are new on the market, but are non scratching, delicate on hands and nails but coarse enough to get the grim off.
Desiree W.
Moreno valley, CA
Very good for scrubbing pots and pans. Each sponge lasts a good while, and it is a decent price. I would recommend this product.
Sherry B.
Columbus, GA
Cleans very well. Don't have to keep reapplying soap. I usually use to wash dishes or cleaning the bathroom. The cost is not bad
Kayani F.
West Palm Beach, FL
I use these to clean almost everything in the house. they're so useful and helpful. you can't go wrong with a scrubbing sponge.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
love my sponge it always gets the job done last me a long time cant say nothing bad about it well definitely be buying agai !/
Claire E.