Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Abigail G.
Scotch Brite sponges are the bomb. They work so much better than the cheap dollar kind. They are a bit expensive but they work.
Kayani F.
West Palm Beach, FL
I use these to clean almost everything in the house. they're so useful and helpful. you can't go wrong with a scrubbing sponge.
Martha B.
Morehead
We dont use scotch bright that often anymorr since we got new cookware but for that hard stuck scotch bright is the one for me.
Catherine B.
Delton, MI
I love these sponges. They are perfect for dishes, solid surface counters and my glass stove top. They have not scratched yet!
Diana V.
Love this scrubs to wash my dishes they work even on my toughest stains in dishes. Love the price and the packaging is cute too
Britany C.
These sponges are great for doing dishes, cleaning off counter tops, dusting, etc. They last a while with proper care as well.
Pamela C.
National City, CA
Love these sponges. They hold up so much better than other brands I've tried. Don't have anything bad to say these are great!
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
no duran mucho tiempo pero son las mejores pára que agan mucha espuma y limpian muy bien los trastes solo que no duran mucho
Katie F.
These sponges do a great job of helping me scrub my dishes, and I keep buying them again and again because they are winners.
Angie P.
Fresno, CA
My go to cleaning sponges for just about anything! I buy mines at Walmart and I'm sure they're available just about anywhere!
Claire E.