Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Julia N.
Lincoln, NE
Really good for those really difficult foods to remove. Theses are my goto sponges and I don't know if here is a better alternative
LAURA R.
casselberry, FL
This is one of my favorite sponges. I like the sponge on one side and the scrubber on the other. The price point is also very good.
Jaime S.
Pasco , WA
I wish the scrubbing pad on the back worked a little better but it does stay cleaner longer then the original scotch brite sponges
Lisa T.
I bought these because I had coupons and they were free in the end. They work perfectly fine and took about 3-4 months to wear out
Ashley L.
Great for cleaner tough stains and dirt build up. I use them to clean my oven and stove top. I also use them to clean out our tubs.
Haley S.
Madison, MS
Simply the best. The scrubby side really gets stuck food off, and they can be popped in the dishwasher to be cleaned and sanitized!
Amanda G.
Fremont, NE
These sponges work great and I can use them on my non stick pans and they won't scratch the surface. Bonus that they're purple!!
Amber C.
These sponges always work great every time I do the dishes. They scrub away the food leftover on my plates before the dishwasher.
Abigail G.
Good cleaning sponges. Use them for washing dishes and also bought some to clean my bathroom sinks. Makes my cleaning much easier
DeLeah C.
Great sponges to use at home on any dishes. Long lasting. Very cost friendly. Corners are very eastbound for hard to reach places
Claire E.