Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
These sponges do the job! They clean well and don't fall apart too fast. It's hard to write an exciting sponge review, unless they are bad sponges. But these ones work great so there's not much else to say.
amanda b.
Brookland, AR
I remember as a kid always using these sponges. When I got my own place I decided to try every sponge available to see what else is available. There is no other sponge that can keep up this one! It doesn't shred into pieces like most of them do.
Airah R.
Stamford, CT
Cleans well and lasts long. It doesn't scratch the plates or pans too much that it leaves marks. It lasts very long. One sponge lasts about 2-3 months with a lot of uses and washes.
Kathleen S.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite type of sponge to have. It absorbs water so well, and with the outer layer being a thick material made to scrub, it retains the soap and water mix perfectly. It doesn't stay as gross and wet full with food residue as other sponges too. Highly recommend.
Kaylene R.
Las Vegas, NV
I use these daily with doing the dishes and they work pretty great with getting everything off and I love how it has the sponge and then the hard bristle on the other end to scrape of food.
Sandra L.
Glenwood Springs, CO
I have use many sponges and all really never last they either start smelling bad or just fall apart. But this one never smells bad and always last me a very lo g time until I need to replace it and still its in a whole piece doesn't fall apart.
Elissa C.
I like these sponges because they do stay clean. Food does not stick as readily to these compared with other sponges. I like to keep them germ-free, so I either place them in the dishwasher, or microwave them for a minute. i would buy again.
A C.
These dishwashing sponges are extremely versatile and have been a kitchen staple in our house for years. They often go on sale and are therefore an excellent value. They last a long time and can be used outside when they have outlived their usefulness in the kitchen.
Erica N.
Dallas, TX
I have used these sponges for years & have not bought anything else. So I have nothing really to compare the to. I use them on a daily & can assure you they get the job done without a lot of elbow grease. I mainly use them for cleaning purposes as I have a brush to wash my dishes -- I think a brush for dishes is slightly more sterile than a sponge which may harbor tons of bacteria. That being said, I do throw these sponges in my washing machine with my towels I use for cleaning to rid them of some of the bacteria picked up during the cleaning process. this process does not impact the life of the sponge. It does look a bit dry when I take it out of the dryer but it is just as absorbent as it was when first used. These sponges will last a long time. But I'm a bit of a germophobe I do throw these out quite often -- usually before they are destroyed.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
Love theses for my non stick skillet. They are not to abrasive have just the right about of power to clean your pots, pans an dishes without scratching them or removing the coating.
Claire E.