Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Jaime S.
Pasco , WA
I wish the scrubbing pad on the back worked a little better but it does stay cleaner longer then the original scotch brite sponges
LAURA R.
casselberry, FL
This is one of my favorite sponges. I like the sponge on one side and the scrubber on the other. The price point is also very good.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
Great price for sponges and I love the purple. They last for a few months each, make sure you microwave them to get the germs out.
Annick B.
Excelente esponja. Hace buena espuma y tiene la ventaja de que trae brillo . Dura como 1 mes. Tiene buena relacion costo beneficio
Julia N.
Lincoln, NE
Really good for those really difficult foods to remove. Theses are my goto sponges and I don't know if here is a better alternative
Martha p.
Vista, CA
I use it to clean my husband grill that it really dirty and love how they last for a long time they don't rip quick love using them
Amanda G.
Fremont, NE
These sponges work great and I can use them on my non stick pans and they won't scratch the surface. Bonus that they're purple!!
Gleimar R.
Los Angeles
Oh wow is incredible how this sponge take off the stain and the grease, I love this product, I would like to buy more of this...
DeLeah C.
Great sponges to use at home on any dishes. Long lasting. Very cost friendly. Corners are very eastbound for hard to reach places
Ericka W.
West Springfield, MA
Amazing! These are new on the market, but are non scratching, delicate on hands and nails but coarse enough to get the grim off.
Claire E.