Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Phuong Thao P.
Good to use but after a while it always gets smelly what I don't understand. I put it then in the dish washer and after that I use it again.
Tiffany C.
These are so durable I cut them in half and make two into four!!! Cheap enough to throw away and not have to worry about breaking the bank
Adiyna E.
Kenosha, WI
This sponge is a great product! It absorbs the dish soap really well, so you only need about a drop of it for there to be a a nice lather.
Anabel D.
Great sponges , can handle a big mess even with pots and pans that have food stuck on them . They last a long time and the price is a plus
lacey l.
Pretty tough sponge. Holds up well. Love the purple color it is pretty for my kitchen. Had a scrubby side and soft. I like the dual sides.
jeannette m.
very good quality, last a long time and works great good value for the price, would recommended, give it a try, don't have any complaints.
Addie D.
Minneapolis, MN
Egg does not stick to this sponge like other sponges. It also doesn't get the moldy smell after a while. Very inexpensive, would recommend
Allison Y.
Bethpage, NY
i buy this to wash all my dishes. we don't own a dishwasher so using the best products to hand wash the dishes makes things so much easier
Fahima Y.
Columbus, OH
I always buy the scotch Brite pack of 6 because it lasts me a while and it's a brand that I have always relied on to keep my dishes clean.
Raschelle G.
Works well but doesn't cut through left on food, etc. If not left to completely dry, they get slimy. Overall a good product but some flaws.
Claire E.