Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

jeannette m.
very good quality, last a long time and works great good value for the price, would recommended, give it a try, don't have any complaints.
lacey l.
Pretty tough sponge. Holds up well. Love the purple color it is pretty for my kitchen. Had a scrubby side and soft. I like the dual sides.
Allison Y.
Bethpage, NY
i buy this to wash all my dishes. we don't own a dishwasher so using the best products to hand wash the dishes makes things so much easier
Fahima Y.
Columbus, OH
I always buy the scotch Brite pack of 6 because it lasts me a while and it's a brand that I have always relied on to keep my dishes clean.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
These help me to forget the burned on mistakes of biscuits. They are reasonably priced, and a good value. We usually find ours at Wal mart.
Jessica S.
Bakersfield, CA
This sponge is the best doesn't rip or stink bad right way it actually lasts me a good amount of time. I love the way it scrubs my dishes.
Anabel D.
Great sponges , can handle a big mess even with pots and pans that have food stuck on them . They last a long time and the price is a plus
Raschelle G.
Works well but doesn't cut through left on food, etc. If not left to completely dry, they get slimy. Overall a good product but some flaws.
Jessica V.
White Sands NM
I love that you get two sponges for one. They last for multiple cleanings which is also great. Amazing price, and cleans the dishes great
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
Easy to hold. Last for a good amount of time. They clean up very well. They are very inexpensive. You can find them just about anywhere.
Claire E.