Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Audrey D.
These sponges are great from getting off tough stains and grime on dishes. The rougher side is perfect for scrubbing all kinds of pans!
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Me encanta para lavar los trastes, me gusta como se siente en tus manos, y como limpia. No deja marcas en tus trastes y limpia muy bien
Dessa B.
Bellevue
My daily go to sponge. Use for almost anything and everything. Last long and as long as you squeeze out after every use doesn't smell.
Jasmine A.
My parents have used it since I can remember, so I have stick to what I know ! It does the job and doesn't fall apart after two washes
Kristen H.
Lawton, OK
I love that there is a sponge and scrubby side. The sponge holds up well after repeated use. It scrubs well without scratching my pans.
Sasha P.
Saint George, UT
These sponges are ok. They do the job pretty well. But even after rinsing them out I tend to still have a weird odor coming from them.
Aracely N.
Fresno, CA
These sponges are the ones I use for everything, dishes, scrubbing walls, restrooms everything they last a long time and are very good!
Jenny H.
Magee, MS
I use these sponges to clean the top of my stove. They don't scratch and when applied with cleaner take all of the cooked on gunk off.
Jen B.
Arlington, VA
Thick and keep a lot of water inside to wipe down counters or dishes. Always have back ups in case and switch out every couple months.
Jonae S.
Freeport , NY
The shape of these sponges are amazing and they hold on the soap and it doesn't easily wash away when cleaning dishes or my bathroom
Claire E.