Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Fahima Y.
Columbus, OH
I always buy the scotch Brite pack of 6 because it lasts me a while and it's a brand that I have always relied on to keep my dishes clean.
Shanun R.
Selden, NY
Great for cleaning touch messes from a rambunctious toddler lol takes crayon off the walls and holds up for a while when cleaning dishes.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
I love this product. Very affordable, works well! Great product for a great price! Pros: easy to use, nice texture good price cons: none!
Nora M.
Bakersfield, CA
These are amazing and durable.
I use these when deep cleaning pots and pans; they work as hard as I do to remove oily residues and food.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
Easy to hold. Last for a good amount of time. They clean up very well. They are very inexpensive. You can find them just about anywhere.
Jessica V.
White Sands NM
I love that you get two sponges for one. They last for multiple cleanings which is also great. Amazing price, and cleans the dishes great
Elaine B.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the only sponge I've brought for years and will continue it's a great value and I could always get a good deal in price for them.
Kristen H.
Lawton, OK
I love that there is a sponge and scrubby side. The sponge holds up well after repeated use. It scrubs well without scratching my pans.
Dessa B.
Bellevue
My daily go to sponge. Use for almost anything and everything. Last long and as long as you squeeze out after every use doesn't smell.
Niki A.
El Paso, TX
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge gets the job done. It is the only sponge I use. The sponge works well to get grease and food off.
Claire E.