Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Susan D.
Leesburg, VA
Scott Brite is my favorite sponge to wash dishes with it is gentle on one side and able to scrub on the other. Would recommend this product!
Ariannah H.
Wilmington, Ma
I like this
Sponge cuz it's small enough to fit in my hand and it has a good scubbie side to the the stuck on food off and it holds soap well
Maria L.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these to clean my dirty dishes. Have one for the counters and one for the dishes. One in each bathroom to clean those rooms. Love these
Kiara H.
Hollywood, FL
Scotch-brite are durable and the quality of the sponge is great as well , it doesn't deteriorate easily. The sponge also dries very quickly.
Phuong Thao P.
Good to use but after a while it always gets smelly what I don't understand. I put it then in the dish washer and after that I use it again.
Channon D.
Great buy, cleans well. I always use it for a couple weeks or so on the dishes. than wash them and use them for cleaning till it falls apart.
Nichole G.
Vancouver, WA
I've been using this for as long as I can remember. I use these every time on my dishes. It does the job great. I recommend this to anybody.
Samantha L.
These sponges are ok. They could be better. I find that the Brillo (scrubby part) could scrub a little better. All in all, I think it's ok.
Anabel D.
Great sponges , can handle a big mess even with pots and pans that have food stuck on them . They last a long time and the price is a plus
Alex S.
Baltimore
These sponges are great. The green side is coarse and great for scrubbing difficult stains, and the yellow soft side is great for finishing
Claire E.