Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
love these, affordable, durable, gets the job done. I have a dishwasher but use these to wash my coffee pot, and they always get the grime off.
Melissa F.
With this sponge and some dawn soap my dishes stay clean! Who needs a dishwasher! To me the sponges are a bit pricy but they are a necessities.
Erica S.
I really like these sponges ! They get all the dishes clean and they are not to expensive and I will keep buying them . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Staci G.
Alabaster
This sponge holds up really well when washing dishes by hand. I like that it has a soft side and a textured side. It is also easy to sanitize.
Ashley P.
Levittown, PA
These sponges work well! The stay clean is nice however, still gets some food stuck to it just not as much as the others. Still worth the buy.
Cassie W.
I received this from Influenster and love the concept and quality. Tough scrubbing power on one side and effective cleaning power on the other
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
I like these sponges because they are cheap and do the job! It takes more work to get tougher spots off obviously but for the price they work.
Susan D.
Leesburg, VA
Scott Brite is my favorite sponge to wash dishes with it is gentle on one side and able to scrub on the other. Would recommend this product!
Phuong Thao P.
Good to use but after a while it always gets smelly what I don't understand. I put it then in the dish washer and after that I use it again.
Ariannah H.
Wilmington, MA
I like this
Sponge cuz it's small enough to fit in my hand and it has a good scubbie side to the the stuck on food off and it holds soap well
Claire E.