Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lindsey C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I love these sponges. They are affordable, the scrubbing side doesn't flake, the sponge side doesn't break off and did i mention affordable lol
Ariannah H.
Wilmington, Ma
I like this
Sponge cuz it's small enough to fit in my hand and it has a good scubbie side to the the stuck on food off and it holds soap well
nick w.
Does a great job on the dishes, doesn't fall apart easy and is very affordable. Will definitely be repurchasing. Product I use all year round
Susan D.
Leesburg, VA
Scott Brite is my favorite sponge to wash dishes with it is gentle on one side and able to scrub on the other. Would recommend this product!
Krysta H.
They always get the job done. Easy to hold while cleaning. Last as long as they should until having to replace for obvious hygienic reasons.
Channon D.
Great buy, cleans well. I always use it for a couple weeks or so on the dishes. than wash them and use them for cleaning till it falls apart.
April D.
Miamisburg, OH
I love these sponges!! They last a long time and generally stay clean from build up. I wash all my dishes by hand, these sponges are a must!
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
Have to defiantly ware theses in because they are way to stuff at the beginning. But overall I like the two different sides and color variety
Lorena  R.
I don't like the back side of these sponges. It's supposed to scrub but it just smears the hard food. I feel like it doesn't clean very well.
Trystan H.
I love sponges that stay in tact after just one wash so these are awesome! And a multipack is even better and cheaper and you get longer use.
Claire E.