Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

erin M.
Phoenix, AZ
works great but doesn't last that long. they can get used and mangled pretty quickly. i wished they were stronger and lasted month rather than weeks
alexis b.
Naugatuck, CT
I've found that this product actually lasts longer than other sponges I've used. However, it's still a sponge and I'd still rather use my dishwasher.
Micaela M.
A sponge is a sponge is a sponge all work the same all work great. This one is no exception would recommend unless there is a cheaper sponge to buy.
Terri D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These are a great product. I never use any other sponges. They don't care they are just wonderful I recommend using this product a hundred percent
Tiffany B.
Van Buren
For what it is it’s a good sponge. It cleans the counters, stove top, dishes. They last a fair amount of time. They don’t fall apart. Great value.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA
My mom always buys scotch brite! And now i only buy it too..they actually work really well and you don't have to spend hours soaking and scrubbing!
alicia s.
Apopka, FL
I've used this doing for years! The only one I use to clean my dishes! I usually throw them away after a few weeks in order to avoid it to smell.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Use this all the time one of my favorite sponges to wash dishes with and they last for a long time . I like that it has that one side to scrub .
Evette M.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
The stay clean brand really does stay clean! I love the scotch brand of sponges and they always have so many different type of sponges for sale.
Malloree H.
Alvord, TX
Love that these do not wear very easily, and help with tough grease spots. Very affordable as well. This is our favorite household cleaning item.
Claire E.